Sharp blades have been the trademark of the Klingenstadt Solingen for centuries, which has also been our home since 1923. As a family business in its fourth generation, we manufacture millions of blades every year to the satisfaction of our customers. With more than 130 qualified employees, we are today one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical blades. Our products are used wherever effective cutting applications are required. Trapezoidal and hook blades for professional floor layers, snap-off and scraper blades for painters, precision knives and blades for the plastics industry, specially manufactured blades for fiber and nonwoven processing, blades for cutting foils and films and a wide range of special blades for customized special applications form the framework of our blade expertise.
- excellent price-performance ratio with consistently high quality
- personal customer service or contact person
- flexible and lean structures
- large standard range
- customer specific adaptations
- support for your product development
- assistance with complex cutting challenges
Uncompromising premium quality
MOZART blades are manufactured in elaborate production processes and only leave the factory after strict quality controls.
As one of the world's leading blade manufacturers, MOZART relies on Germany as a quality location. State-of-the-art technology and precise manufacturing guarantee the globally appreciated standard: "100% Made in Solingen".
To maintain this standard MOZART uses a certified quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
- Strip steel as a raw material
- Incoming goods controls: surface, edge quality, straightness, metallurgy
- Process: Hardening – Quenching – Deep freezing – Tempering – Quenching
- Continuous process monitoring of hardness and warping
- Repeated inspections of molecular structure in metallurgy laboratory
- If necessary, additional surface treatments after hardening (lacquer, etching, polishing)
- Strip grinding: straight grind along the upper edge.
- Hook grinding: plunge grinding for concave and convex shapes,
- 3-Hole grinding: Grinding of the upper and lower edges of the blades on conveyor belts
- Continuous quality inspections at all production stages to prevent cumulative defects
- Analyses of the molecular structure and cutting behaviour guarantee our high quality demands
The purchasing department of MOZART AG is in charge to guarantee the long lasting high quality of all MOZART products and takes responsibility for all purchasing goods and services. In internal and external operations we aspire a quality target of zero defects.
Our suppliers are an important factor of success for our company. The cooperation with our suppliers is characterized by
- Long lasting partnership with mutual benefit
- Flexible and lean organizational structure
- Direct contact to the person in charge
- Open and honest communication
- Collective development of products
- Reliable payment transaction
If you like to know if your products could fit in our range, please contact us directly:
Mr. Rudolf Simon
Tel.: +49 212 / 2209 140
Fax: +49 212 / 2209 27 140
Mrs Heidi Schmitz
Tel.: +49 212 / 2209 135
Fax: +49 212 / 2209 27 135
HR / Accounting